12:02:00 am

11:43 pm when I start to write this. and it's 2019 everyone!


I can't believe I'm back after years. But really.. college life was so tiring and stressful. I guess I also forget about this blog (lmao) and finally come here again while I am searching about some video editors for my college project. I suddenly remember my blog addresses and click it after a while. 

So guys, I remember the first entry was when I still freshmen and I can't believe this year (hopefully) will be my last year on college.

There are a lot of thing  I should finished before new semester comes up, and I wish I have more courage to myself at least. Instead of being over thinking, I am the type of person who get terrified easily. Or is it same?

It really bothered me and It makes me angry sometimes. 

Can I overcome it?

For me, telling other people about my problems wasn't myself at all. I never open up for anyone. I never told them any problem in my life. The only one I shared just something light, some lame jokes and bullshits, because I know everyone already got their own problem and telling my problem doesn't mean they are always willing to listen about it.

But sometimes, it eat me up.

It destroyed me inside. It exploded and I should handle it alone.

When my anxiety become high, uncontrollable and dangerous, it hurt me so much as if it slowly kill me inside. The worst part of it was... no one ever know about it.

Not my friends.
Not even my parents.

Can I really overcome it?


This message was sent by someone who almost dead inside,
Dandelion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments